ZIP 0.36% $2.79 zip co limited..

Well said to that Value bloke.What fundamentals did Bitcoin...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Well said to that Value bloke.

What fundamentals did Bitcoin have?

You know that on par with APT this stock using the same criteria for it's market cap would be valued around $36

You know how this stock displaces rip off Payday lenders eh ..... now expansion, integration and tweaking is come like commissioning a mine that still has to cap raise after some $200million build. Difference is that it is an infinite, rather than finite resource. It is tech, like you know how Microsoft made all that money.

I bought in after the raise at 2.60 .... it fell to 2.31 or so, I held, said anyone getting out has chit for brains, wella. I then also joined to feel the product, used it 1st time today ...... imagine having a $1000 line of credit for a $6/month account keeping fee if you do not pay the balance out .... that's a bank charge in most cases for me to have my own money in.

This will sort itself out for profit in due course but it is a disruptive, and people support it. It's slogans are plastered at the doors of many retailers when you walk in too! It's not going away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.