EYE 7.69% 18.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Bulls, Bears and volume

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am been watching the arguments put forward by the bulls and bears, at the same time I am watching the volume and price movements. I have the following observations:-
    1- Average daily trading volume for EYE over the last 20 days and last 6 months is definitely much higher than most stocks of the $50mil market Cap which normally have average daily volume of less than 100K shares. Furthermore, EYE have huge amount of discussions in HC daily. This says to me that there is very large amount of interest in EYE. In most cases, those $50Mil Mkt Cap stocks have low trade volumes and low interest in the discussions, they then eventually die down and no one takes notice.
    2- Every one have some motives, Bulls probably held the stock and hope to raise more interest and hence the demand for the stock and higher prices. What is the purpose of the Bears with high energy intensity? If they are not interested in the stock, they will not be present. Different for EYE, I suggest they are intensely interested and aggressively trying to talk it down to try to get their hand on a decent volume.
    3- Retail holders rarely spend that amount of time and energy to trash the stock to get their hand on a few, because it is easier to wait and jump on it when opportunity arrive. So, I wouldn't be surprised if some major or funds would want to get their hands on say 10-15million shares. Another capital raising would do it but this has not happened. It could only be someone with a few shares on hand to shake the market into a downtrend.
    4- Really keenly await any substantial shareholder movement announcements which will clarify the story.
    5- On the bases the i-track advance is really good and continue to make strong growth in market share, the lower the share price the lower is the risk and greater is the return.

For me, I will want to monitor every piece of market information and if it moves in the right direction, I look forward for price to come to 17cents and 12 cents so that I can load it up full tilt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $64.64K 347.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 212736 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.