APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

just some musings...if my bones are any good at fortune telling,...

1. 2,793 Posts.

just some musings...

if my bones are any good at fortune telling, i'd say today could be a final opportunity to get in sub 10, given the weekend allows both APG and Kronos plenty of time to square away final details

the pressure is clearly on the company atm, overwhelmingly so, and i would hazard to guess that my post re-telling my conversation with Nic, has come to the attention of management, which only places more pressure on the group to substantiate the words that were given to me as a shareholder

sure it could be said Nic slipped-up a little with what he said, but what's done is done - the big cat is out of the bag now, and APG has to put it on a lead quick smart, or there could be all soughts of ramifications if it's allowed to run free for too long - having moved from broad announcements to hearsay fact (from me) is a game changer, and the team know that

fingers crossed there isn't too much devil in the final details needing to be squared away

i wish our APG management team well - no doubt the offices of APG are a high pressure environment at the moment

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.