LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Bulls Hiding in LNU? Linius Technologies Ltd – LNU:ASX Current...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Bulls Hiding in LNU?

Linius Technologies Ltd – LNU:ASX
    Current Price: $0.071 (as at 9/09/2018)
    52 Week Range: $0.045-0.21
    Market Capitalisation: 64.72mill

Key Points:
    - World leading patented technology that can dissect video into individual data files - called Video Virtualization Engine (VVE)
    - 80 Percent of Internet traffic is video
    - This technology has value in the following applications/industries: Anti-Piracy, Intelligent Search, Security and Defence, Hyper-Personalized Advertising and more.
    - Endless collaboration potential
    - Already working with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM and Warner Bros.
    - Working in the AI, Blockchain and Cloud space
    - Signed commercial deal with Newstag to deliver hyper-personalised news content for consumers and broadcasters.

Upcoming:
    (Linius tends to release Near Term Goals as a hint at what is coming up…without disclosing it…but they are…but they aren’t here are some of the main ones:
    - Launch VVE as a SaaS platform
    - Close 6 revenue generating deals in the education, news, sports and other sectors
    - Sign a second agreement with a globally significant cloud services platform (beyond IBM)
    - Deliver end-to-end piracy solution with a movie studio
    - Develop initial deals with IBM and integrate IBM search capability

Overview IMO:
    The complexity of this company and its technology is hard to capture and clearly explain for us mere mortals in a concise manner, however it is to be understood that their technology is ground breaking, one of a kind, and highly relevant in an industry that is rapidly growing and requiring such technology to progress the ‘everything video’ space. The number of partnerships with significant names bodes well for the merit of their technology and for the companies’ rapid growth and roll-out pursuits in the not too distant future. I think they have some exciting things coming up and the chart is starting to develop some hope for traders. Is there a bull waiting to run in the chart? Please see analysis below for more.

My overall opinion is that LNU is one to watch this week, perhaps not a buy just yet, however could be one that I accumulate if it drops towards mid 6’s this week for a potential ramp up next week. This stock needs some good news to come out to result in some big gains but for now, there could be some small easy %’s to gain over the 2 weeks or so IMO.

Do your own research and seek professional financial advice before investing. LNU.9.9.18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.