HZR 0.00% 34.5¢ hazer group limited

Attached are my updated workings for HZR going forward. In my...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Attached are my updated workings for HZR going forward. In my opinion, it seems like HZR's current position could be a decent entry point. Price seems so be consolidating and respecting the uptrend line. Over the period of the next few days and weeks I expect the price to break through the short term downtrend line and continue upwards to test the $0.38 resistance level by Mid November. Failure to remain on the uptrend line will see price head towards the red support line where I will activate my stop loss at around the $0.30 price level. Attached in the chart are my guesses at how the price may move in the future (green and red boxes) however are purely guesses and are not to be relied upon to make an investment decision. Do your own research before making an investment decision and seek professional advice before acting on any information contained within this post. All is in my opinion only.

I have bought in before the price may begin to gain momentum again. Price is currently at $0.34.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1335/1335034-eed8d22bb5ca1ffe1ccba444eaf9698f.jpg

Note to Hotcopper regulators - button revealing *Position* rerouted back to home screen so I could not successfully click to display 'held', so I typed my position within this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $46.13K 135.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3985 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 61701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.