JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

bulls testicles

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I said way back then (Post #: 3349968) in response to their announcement that I was ....

Just a little concerned by the lines referring to

"...The chloride leach technology being developed by Jervois
    could possibly provide an independent alternative to the chloride leach technology of Jervois’
    Chinese partners..."
    and I said

This could be a softener to the market if they are of the thinking that the JV may not proceed, I know it's very black hat but that was the first thought that jumped into my head after reading it.

What good is their own process if the JV is signed - they don't get a greater share by using it, unless they can negotiate it I suppose, perhaps increased profits if it's cheaper - just nervous atm.

Well obviously that concern was well founded.

DP has had enough time at the helm, his plodding ways have produced nothing. The deal was for the Chinese a very good one even Deepdiver commented (on the I am referring to - Post #: 3350541) that...
    "The Chinese would be mad to walk on this deal. They are being offered a fantastic opportunity and IMO they will deliver.".... well it was all rubbish wasn't it.

Robin - lets get Jerviosvision 2009 back and stop the slow rot. Duncan's removal seems to me to be a parody of the Bali Bombers - what happened should have happened a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.342K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1184499 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.