AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

bulls v bears and betting on the quarterly

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    10 days out from the quarterly. Those who are planning on selling at these prices are either irrational or hold the belief that cardiocel sales growth has stalled. If they believed that cardiocel momentum will be shown to be building in the quarterly then there is no way they would be willing to forego the inevitable price rise that must follow (we can argue about the magnitude of that rise but at even a 1 cent price increase makes the rate of return over 10 days well worth the wait).

What strikes me as interesting is not the bears selling at .13, but rather the lack of people trying to buy in at these prices before the quarterly. I imagine that many, like myself have maxed themselves out on buying when the price was around .11. It seems that many more want to wait to see whether they can get in at an even lower price. these people must see the risk that the price moves up in anticipation of the result in the days before the 31st, which would mean they either miss out or pay a much higher price (also meaning they miss most of the upside from any good results)

volumes are improving as people sign up as bulls or bears, with those on the fence probably getting anxious to make a decision. Going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.