ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

So it would seem WHN (and WHNO) had a very busy morning, with...

1. 49 Posts.
    So it would seem WHN (and WHNO) had a very busy morning, with plenty of dumping on the market and nervous nellies cutting their losses seemingly based on the announcement received.

Whether this is sophisticated investors dumping or just your general sell on announcement approach is unknown. Either way, there are emotional games being played.

The fundamentals of the company have not drastically changed with this morning's announcement as I believe it to more or less be an update to the market on the company's current situation.

Whether or not the farm out announcement will be released before June is another topic of hot discussion. It surprises me to see people making such claims as the options not being in the money by June.

At this stage, we have approx. 3 months left for a possible announcement to be made, driving the SP to a point that allows exercising of these options. And, as per the announcement, the company expects to update the market on the finalised farm-in details in the "short to medium term" which to me, could mean anywhere from next week till Dec.

At the end of the day, it is up to each individual what strategy they choose to follow. My personal strategy worked well for me this morning and I wish good luck to all Whnners.

DYOR, Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.