HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

To respond to your point above, I apologise for any confusion, I...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    To respond to your point above, I apologise for any confusion,
    I was generalising about the future wider possibilities as BKL who suggested researching for the next 2 years or so re MM, and many legalities will change over time. Related partnership details are still unknown. For anything to be in place, there would need to be individual Country Government laws, approvals and licensing on each side of border for each company and their individual products.
    I also incorrectly noted the West Aust Uni and should have listed Western Sydney Uni.

Currently -
    China -Wikipedia advises that it is illegal to possess or use cannabis. Hemp is used for fiber. Tao rituals involves use. Marijuana smokers may be detained for 10 to 15 days and fined a maximum of 2,000 yuan.

Refer to the following article which suggests wider cannabis use, and future supply and Chinese patents for MM.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...shes-in-on-an-unprecedented-boom-9039191.html

Cambodia - While technically illegal, the use of cannabis is widespread among the Khmer people and foreigners visiting the country. Marijuana can easily be purchased and smoked in public areas without the threat of arrest. There are many "Happy" restaurants that publicly offer food cooked with marijuana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $3.791K 82.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47129 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.