HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Bulls v Bears, page-1158

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Totally.

Lucky Lake would have likely sat in stage 3 for an eternity.....waiting for elusive cash to progress through the licensing processes, all with the prospect of either selling it off to a larger business and missing out on lucrative recreational markets, or having their whole potential market usurped by others. The reverse takeover has afforded MMJ shareholders with real and far quicker revenue growth than what was previously expected via Duncan. Funds generated by sales of both capsules (yes, I know) and their crops over the next 12 months should mean no further dilution as further funding and expenses should be covered. We get to sit back and enjoy the ride without either company holding out their hands for more. The market just has to wake up and accept that MMJ/Harvest One is a genuine player in the MC and recreational market. Today's gain didn't reflect the magnitude of what is happening in Canada and Harvest One (MMJ) in my opinion....ho hum.

P.S. Investors still forget about the other potential SP catalyst.....MMJ owned clinical trial results which should (hopefully) corroborate other studies in relation to epilepsy and CBD. It'll be a long and wild 12 months I reckon.....but a positive ride nonetheless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.