HGV 4.88% 3.9¢ hygrovest limited

Bulls v Bears, page-147

1. 319 Posts.
    If it was parity surely you would have seen MMJ run before listing, unless the assumption was that hvst would sink to 60c. There is no way we can be on parity with current regulatory conditions. MMJ is miles away from making money in Australia, and research costs money. In the future where conditions were perfect you might see parity if MMJ keeps its holding high, but even then I think it would be a struggle, if HVST is focused on serving the Canadian rec market, where is the product coming from for Australia's medical market? If you're extremely forward looking you might reach a point where the Canadian market hits oversupply and then MMJ's access into Australia would actually be useful, or if the Australian government starts subsiding and making it more attractive to bring medical stuff into the country. In the short term I think MMJ is going to tank if the buyers don't come back to the sector.

I think if your average is low you have nothing to worry about. I recommend everyone else think hard about their next move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $2.55K 64.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 477336 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.