HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

I know you do your homework Ambi, and your questions are...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I know you do your homework Ambi, and your questions are pertinent. I too would prefer a better level of communication between management and shareholders. Get a stoner intern to send a tweet once a week at least!

My post was in response to a guy saying no funding could have been the reason it was put on hold.

I'd like to see more photos. There was one in a HVST doc a while back whick I cant find, and it showed the phase one expansion are at Duncan with some machinery in the background. Clearing done, didn't see structures. That's way I was keen to have a local pop round for a peek and share some photos (@Tmc).

As for licencing, the announcement says

"Detailed design work on the facility has already commenced along with the necessary licensing integration activities. Due to the existing infrastructure at the Chemainus Facility UG expects an efficient and short construction and licensing time period, with cultivation activities to commence in 2018"

I'm not sure, but I suspect the Duncan expansion greenhouse would also need similar attention from Health Canada before becoming operational.

@serge83 mentioned "Aphria set a precedent whereby separate facilities can be treated as an expansion of an already licensed LP. This is according to new HC regulations. Shouldn't see too much of a delay. Lucky Lake & CW still on the cards but awaiting funding."

This came out of left field, but it seems an opportunity worth the diversion.

TSXV seemed to respond well to the news, breaking past $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $18.72K 476.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 729200 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.