HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

I went back over some of the old ann's, but after re-looking at...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I went back over some of the old ann's, but after re-looking at a clearing/machinery photo, I wondered whether the photo was just symbolic or a actual location shot as nothing confirmed this is the article. I read another ann from May 17 that said Duncan Phase 1 was expected to be completed late 2017. Although phase 1 included the first of the greenhouses, it also included an office area, so perhaps the previous funds have been used for the office area which I assume continues construction. HVST didn't give an update of the office of Phase 1 being abandoned, just that the greenhouse wasn't going ahead.
    I am hoping that the office is nearing completion, and this should provide more efficient use of Duncan overall.

I am also assuming that the greenhouses were to contain the extraction grade for Medical purposes rather than recreational, so once again, the focus is more on the recreational side. I also expect that the licensing for the outdoor greenhouses would be quite different to the indoor facility due to different likelihood of moulds, fungus, bacteria etc, and due to this perhaps the processing had to be kept separate, and perhaps this licensing could or would have been slowing things down too, and maybe even had an impact on the other Duncan processes. Yes, I don't know, but no one's telling so I'm putting out my best guesses.

But something else is definitely going on. Otherwise, my first thought is that building at Lucky Lake would become established to house the indoor pot instead of the new facility. HVST has already signed up for the funding on this some time ago, (but was subject to regulatory conditions etc), and nothing seems to be happening in this space. At least with the new facility the product wont have to be distributed to CW, but the initial production costs will be higher.

If all is as I expect/assume, then the new facility should be licensed more quickly, and should have more rec product to take advantage of the opening market, increased income, and strengthening their place in the market. Being that this new facility is nearby, it would help re the local community workers, and perhaps all staff could rotate across the 2 sites to make things quite efficient for production and costs.
    Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $3.331K 72.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57129 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.