HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

As soon as we have a good quarterly showing what the vault is...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As soon as we have a good quarterly showing what the vault is worth, people will hold instead of bouncing in and out across the sector. At the same time, people will enter, less paraniod than pre-income. My prediction is for this to be at the end of the financial year.

Imagine the lineup.

-Canada's legalisation will be big news internationally despite the general acceptance at at street level it currently enjoys.
    -HVST announce all vault stock sold, and a modest rise in gelpel sales.
    -HVST announce Chemainus retrofit complete, and first crop growing with 9x effective increase in yeild capacity over Duncan site alone.  This announcement will have some nice photos, and mention a new hybrid called "Flying Dutchman".
    -MMJ casually reminds the ASX it's in Canada, and earning.
    -MMJ phase 2 trial results are published. As of August 2017, they had 2 completed, and 9 enrolled for for a 15 person trial, lasting 18 weeks. Completion around July 2018 isn't a stretch.
    -Ross Smith wins the https://420games.org/ race and tokes down on some Flying Dutchman to celebrate.
    -Andreas does a TED talk about the emerging role of cannabinoids in maritime trade, and the concept of the Northwest Passage Dank Index (NWDI).

We still have some waiting to do, but things should be dropping into place soon enough. I'd really like to see MMJ fall to about 45c first though.
    Last edited by smk762: 17/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.