HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Bulls v Bears, page-2

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Good work Ambi. That should temporarily stop the accusations from downrampers and SeaLions that we are closed minded to any potential negativity regarding MMJ. Although as I stated yesterday, look through some posts from last year and all our pessimistic thoughts are there in print for eternity.

One other thing to add to bears list is the fact that pretty much every ANN with an expected date of commencement has been off. They are yet to hit a dateline so far. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Also the other big elephant in room is Lapes paranoid theory of a possible bail on MMJ by Andreas and Co for Canada..

Just another thought I had. Try this exercise. Mentally without too much emotion, put ourselves in the position of investing in Phytotech (PYL)the research company and its potential with the pill trials.
    Now this company buys 61% of an expanding Canadian cultivation company and also a Swiss medicinal manufacturing and sales company
    Now decide how much you think your original company is worth.
    Baring in mind rec legislation is going to happen in Canada and PYLs new company UG has concrete expansion plans. Mentally imagine where UG will be in 12 months.
    Now where will the SP be at that point?

We really don't know Andreas exact other plans. License in Aus? Takeover small ASX company? Buy more UG shares and increase holding? Sell MMJ and concentrate on Canada?
    Exciting times. Stay tuned to this station..
    Last edited by PH6dot0Hydro: 08/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $503 10.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 158043 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 277200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.