HGV 11.1% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

I agree and matts info has always been good. I only started 2...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree and matts info has always been good. I only started 2 months ago with AC8.

Bull: Canadian store price of cannabis could be higher then $10/g figure used on MMJ presentation according to CAN presentation average is currently $16/g ranging from 10 to 24. Maybe the $10/g is what HVST plans to sell at but taxes will be high probably similar to cigarettes possibly even 50%. But the figure of $1.8/g expenses seems slightly lower then other Companies but pretty consistent so still a high profit margin after tax.

Bear: HVST is still going to be small compared to other companies and still has no marketing because it hasn't produced enough MC to sell. Even with the new deal it looks like HVST will only produce 80k to 120k kg a year in 3 years after full expansion plan is complete for all 3 facilities. Canopy has apparently already produced over 8 million kg and aphria 2.3mil kg and they have massive brand awareness in Canada.

I dont think the argument about oversaturation of the market before July 2018 is good for MMJ is accurate at all. First of all the already legal medical cannabis market will be locked down tight so you will have to undercut price significantly or have a much better product. Excess MC can be processed into other products that have a long shelf life like CBD oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $556 13.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96682 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.