HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Bulls v Bears, page-317

1. 11,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6044
    MMJ are positioning themselves to be the" Over All Management" of multiple MC companies in different segments, Rec Weed in Canada, Medical Pharma Production in Switzerland and Research in Israel.
    So you need all divisions to earn or at least wash their own faces. Otherwise MMJ will end up utilising its revenue from H1 which i believe will be vast in say 2 years time. But that has to support MMJ Management and until the other divisions are cash flow positive support them also.
    I've been in and out several times with MMJ and have taken my 10% to 20% each time , I'm not in for the long haul on any shares PH except 1. I believe MMJ has all the right components to be a successful company but with out any clear time frames of revenue and how shareholders are going to participate in the profit share, I will remain a sideline player. Put it like this if it hits 36c , I'll be in until it clips 40c and I'm out.
    You guys have done far more research than me, so go with your gut and apply your own business acumen to what you want to achieve with your investment funds...Best of Luck to Longs....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 291807 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 13115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.