HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Bulls v Bears, page-56

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    We know that United Greeneries is aiming for completion of the phase 1 greenhouse expansion at the Duncan Facility by YE2017, resulting in targeted production of 7500 kg per annum. The existing facility has potential for 1000 kg per annum.

The Filing Statement shows funds allocated for the expansion, i.e. C$9m. In one of HO's presentations, they used $8/g retail price as a basis of cash flows. 7500 kg at $8/g = $60 m. Admittedly, this is not wholesale price to other LP's, but it gives an indication of the magnitude of possible cash flows.

But, what does UG need to accomplish this year to actually generate revenues?

Convert their license to 'grow and sell'. Existing production space can be activated, but how many production cycles can be completed by year end?

Build new facilities and have them certified. I have no idea of what construction timelines are on Vancouver Island? How long will the HC certification process take?

Start cultivation and get to first commercial crop? What proportion of the phase 1 expansion could they have in production by September 2017 to possibly reach first sales revenues by end of year?

Why do I pose all these questions? To get me thinking about how long HO cash reserves may last and what revenues are possible in 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35715 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 19962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.