HGV 3.57% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Bulls v Bears, page-61

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    A few things:
    * Referring to fudging is akin to "cooking the books".
    * Referring to a possible CR is not inflammatory it is just that, a possibility.
    * I am a part owner of MMJ/Harvest One therefore I should be privy to all financials instead of extrapolating the data myself.
    * MMJ has historical high cash burns (management wages etc.) the money received from the UG and Satipharm sale will not last them long.
    * Should they attempt to "borrow money" they have to show lenders how they are going to pay it back. In this case, MMJ has no real revenue.
    * Harvest One Cannabis can no longer be considered a shell.
    * You assume too much with the projected revenues - Harvest One has not had their license upgraded and contrary to the figures stated, at present they can only cultivate 100kg. Furthermore, the first crop was a recreational strain, not a medicinal one, therefore their saleable market is indeed limited. Should they get the green light and be able to scale up production, they need to be able to cultivate MC strains which can then be onsold to other LP's. If they cultivate further recreational strains then who is going to buy the product? It isn't legal in Canada yet.
    * Please read my previous reply post in regards to the figures and test crops.
    * Gelpell sales have been lacklustre at best, while I'm hopeful of a great uptake here, the market isn't big enough to overcome cash deficiencies. In addition, they are expensive.
    * Phytotech has limited funds in as much as they are primarily used for current and expensive clinical trials thus, I am not holding my breath for any action until the end of 2017.
    * I always worry about my investments, especially when they involve speculative stocks that will not become commercially viable for some time.

One thing we agree on, this is a long term hold for both of us. I try and balance out the positives with the negatives, each should be given equal weight and investors should of course, do there own research. I wish you well with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $4.886K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152714 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.