RDG 0.00% 3.3¢ resource development group limited

As per my other post...sounds like the Bullseye crew are...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    As per my other post...sounds like the Bullseye crew are scratching for money. Word I heard on the street (at their recent AGM) was they have less than $100k in the bank and they won't let anyone who is approached with the rattling tin to do any due diligence! Crazy.
    FYI Bullseye have been subject to an illegal and highly nefarious takeover bid instigated by two of its overseas shareholders who appear to have openly colluded. This will all come to light very soon. This was soundly rejected by over 95% of the other shareholders (twice). 'Nobody robs an empty house'. Essentially they have been hamstrung because of this takeover bid and have had to stall guaranteed promised large funding. That is all behind them now and it is definitely upward and onward.

This is an article about 2015 drilling. It's 2019 now. Move along. What the hell have they been doing for the last 4 years!? Where's our $1.5M loan due and payable in a few weeks time. This is a report about the initial 2015 drilling results, however they have also done further drilling since then.
    What they have done since then is manage to acquire the complete 800km2 of continuous tenement of the Dingo Range (essentially the whole Dingo Range greenstone belt), this is a very large area with incredible potential, the initial drilling results have shown this.

This farm in by RDG is a terrible deal.RDG in my opinion are extremely lucky to be involved in the gold that has already been found, and that has also still to be discovered. I met with Andrew Ellison at the Bullseye AGM, he seemed extremely excited to be involved in this tenement. His comment that I overheard 'this is very rare to be involved in a such a large untouched tenement in such a gold rich area'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 531095 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 424999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.