CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

bullsh reports coming to a centro near you ..., page-14

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Can anyone unpuzzle this please
    "Looking back 3 months ago"
    Sept extension:
    15th of Sept, the SP was at $0.072, then jumped to $0.086 the next two days, then dropped back to $0.06, after the extension SP jumped to $0.105 then $0.088 the next trading day.

Nov was the worst month for everything, SP tanked to $0.042 and by early Dec, SP went back to $0.063, two days before the D-day, SP went up to $0.087 punters punting CNP will get another extension.

Dec extension:
    Market viewed as a good new and SP went up to $0.165, but dropped the next day and week went back to $0.067.

What I don't understand is, what has changed between 15th of Dec to yesterday 2/1/09? There were no news no apart from no dividend ann.(but we all knew there won't be div. for a long while) Then yesterday she jumped to $0.098.

Looking back at the last two pre-extension closing price the SP was at $0.085~0.087. Yet yesterday she went up to $0.098, I was expecting that sort of SP on the 13/14 of Jan, not yesterday. I thought it was too early for that, not that I am not happy about it, but it just seems too early, beside yesterday's trade was still a thin trade holdiay mode. If it continue to climb at this rate towards the 14th Jan, then the 14th of Jan we might even see $0.16, if that is the case, no news no nothing, that doesn't make sense, I just can't see her getting to $0.16 before the D-day. Any thoughts on that? If my thinking serves right, might have a few oppt. to day trade her a few more times before the Trading Halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.