FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Bullying continues !!!, page-5

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    Happy clappers unfortunately don't have any of the answers though.

SP is 5c, just, and it's still all about WPL

The narrative they come up with is PC is the big bad pantomime wolf, boo hiss, and CN is the arch Angel.

I have nothing personal against either and understand both are simply trying to optimise their respective company's positions. Their strategies for doing so might be questionable and even illegitimate but I guess we will find out the answer to this soon enough.

Most posters would not be naive enough to think this is a one sided argument and big bad PC is simply a bully and should be spanked. He might even be stretching business ethics to get an outcome - like many other successful CEOs before him.

I hope he loses.

However he also might win (most should consider possibility - apart from the happy clappers) and is undoubtedly playing hard ball in a game where Far appear under pressure but also might be holding out with a poker face brilliantly.

If you don't think there is pressure, simply check the SP. Ranting about WPL also illustrates the pressure.

Those who remain and still posting with Go Team Far mentality are seriously deluded as there is nothing to justify this except blind faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12196 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 1257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.