bunch of abbott lovers

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Sick of yhe dribble that goes on here, can't you all see you have read one to many headlines of 'The Australian'. You all say yhe same thing, ie " Tow the line" "Bat for the home team" Open your brains people, you cannot all think the exact same thing at the exact same time once prompted to, find some liberty for gods sake.

Screw the ALP, Greens and Libs lets just start a party thay relies on actual data and facts, this constant propaganda tripe is doing my head in. Accept refugees that make it to our nearest border (indo) That come from massively affected countries and nobody else (ie the economic refugee scapegoats) and send them to rural Australia where they are screaming for reliable labor, 5 year stint before pure freedom.

As for climate change don't even get me started. I read almost every day journalists in 'The Australian' denying climate change, they don't read the scientific papers, they aren't interested in the consiliense of the topic (its up there with evolution).

I advise you all to stop Pigeon holing yourselves left or right and start doing your own research, most journalists don't research and yet you take their word? Start at google scholar instead of a privately owned newspaper, thats where the facts and truth lie in wait of discovery.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.