bunch of abbott lovers, page-20

1. 34,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    you are dead right hh.

last week i mentioned going into perth and stumbling across some marxists that were trying to drum up business.

well this week i was prepared and took some counter arguements with me.

showed them some nice pics of refugees - real ones - and compared them to some nice pics of some blowins - illegal immigranst that had recenmtly stepped off the boat who were well endoweed and muscled up looking like they came here because their steroids had run out.

boy did i get a reaction or what.

pure and unadulterated abuse and i was called a f****** racist by the lovely young "ladies" at the table. dont know how they could call me that considering i had my chinese wife standing next to me.

they even had an enforcer...lololol he tried to shut me up and i was just waiting for a swing.

then they rattled on about the 6 or so navy personnel who were, alledgedly, members of some radical right wing group. i said so what? is this not a free country an dthat they are allowed to do as they please? struth what an uproar that caused.

anyway - the marxists, communists and fabians, seperate but tarred with the same brush, have no recourse but to hurl abuse and call someone who has an alternate opinion a racist.

pathetic excuses for human beings. the7y cant even see that that the person they revere (told them that chuckle) is not only dead but his beliefs are a total failure - boy what a reaction i got. and these poor deluded souls are our future leaders - same as the likes of anna bligh who is an admitted marxist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.