MSB 4.66% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Bunch of losers?, page-41

1. 2,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    I believe I read a document stating he was subpoenaed last month to appear before a senate committee, along with Dr Peter Marks.

That is interesting. I hadn't heard that. I wonder it it has happened yet.

BTW- I don't dislike any that were on your list of likes. And I don't dislike you.

I would prefer however that if you reply to my posts with only memes and nothing of yourself (see I could copy your memes and post them back to you - so there isn't anything personal in that) that you make the memes related to me - I felt you were kind of meme-ing about me, not to me.

To see your memes as they actually are - I have to log in - they don't show up properly if I don't - your flying pig meme appeared like a baby with a dummy in its mouth about to spit it as a still picture. That could of been about either or us or all of us - I logged in and found it was about none of us - it was just a flying pig - expressing no doubt your complete confidence in everything I'd said as being gospel (you say bless) - I'm not that religious.

Though the one with the woman setting fire to her full blowse was funny. And I think the sceptical looking little kid is cute. Not in a creepy way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.055(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.13 $4.824M 4.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25589 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.