CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bunch of old women, page-6

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    123enen
    I hold CVI and as I said, some of the posts on HC are interesting, informative and even amusing at times. It is just a bit too much when there are 500+ posts a day coming from every man and his dog. The majority of these people have NOTHING of any substance to say, and quite often this is when it deteriorates into abusive, annoying, schoolyard banter.

It is all of our responsibilities to make sure that what we say is constructive, hence the reason you will rarely find me posting on CVI at the moment. A man can learn more from listening than from the sound of his own voice! There are some amongst the HC CVI community who are dedicated, constructive and report the facts. You know who you are!

paulb1
    Yes, I did say that not long ago, but COME ON. The sheer volume of complete garbage posted on CVI is overwhelming and somebody needs to say something. Okay, so maybe I should take heed of my own advice, but as I said previously, we need to assume responsibility for what we say. There is nothing worse than someone who posts on a forum JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN! They waste our time.

The same thing could be said for people who have children simply because they can! Do you ever wonder why society is fast becoming so divided and disassociated and the number of adolescent delinquents forever rising? This almost sounds like HC at times! It is a direct reflection of life! Scary...

There are too many people out there doing things simply because they can! Take responsibility for your actions and be accountable. Think about that. EVERYONE!!!

And remember - what goes on in your life reflects what goes on in your mind! Squeeze an orange and you get orange juice! What happens when I squeeze you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.