LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

bundaberg bear no. 3 tonight.

1. 1,176 Posts.
    I have mentioned before that I have invested in Aussie juniors for a while. And since I am in San Antonio, Texas (and self employed) I regularly catch the Investor calls live in my earnings or late nights. Tonight is a late nighter. Well back when I was in Fortescue, when it was about a buck, I started a tradition. After the call (and sometimes before) I'd take a shot of rum to enjoy and relax. Well, being that I was having so much fun with Aussie stocks I took it upon myself to order on line some Bundaberg Rum. On a good call I drink a shot of the No. 3. And on a tough call I choke the overproof down. Well tonight I'm chilling the No. 3 and wishing you all best wishes.
    I think our man, NC may give us a goodie with the positive announcements (perhaps he'll announce a new supply contract, a new listing, or even enhanced production plans). No basis for the thought, but let's hope so. Either way it is clear from the Presentation that Mt. Weld and the LAMP are going well and I think that justifies a little Bundy Bear. So best wishes and cheers to you mates that share this Lynas dream of ours!
    Cheers to Lynas! And cheers to Lynasheads! And peace from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.