THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

bundey river interesting , page-4

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hello Everyone,

High Uranium % s from ' Rock Chips' are not worth thinking about because nobody wants to work with 'Rock' Uranium these Days because of Dust problems etc.. I.S.L. Uranium Mining is the go now and please consider the following Quote from an earlier Posting here, the Quote: -
    'Uranium deposits suitable for ISL occur in permeable sand or sandstones, confined above and below by impermeable strata, and which are below the water table. They may either be flat, or "roll front" - in cross section, C-shaped deposits within a permeable sedimentary layer.
    Such deposits were formed by the lateral movement of groundwater bearing oxidised uranium minerals through the aquifer, with precipitation of the minerals occurring when the oxygen content decreased, along extensive oxidation-reduction interfaces. The uranium minerals are usually uraninite (oxide) or coffinite (silicate) coatings on individual sand grains'. / End Quote Please note the Three lines of the Quote.
    ( I can remember as a Child dragging a Magnet through Sand to pick up what I thought was Iron Fillings -- Hmmm, wonder what was in that Sand ).

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.277K 551.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1812896 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.