THR 6.25% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

bundey river uranium drilling progress

1. 4,030 Posts.
    THR has told us in its statement of 28th May that --"2,500 m of air-core drilling will be completed during May and June--". I have interpreted that as approx 25 100m deep holes.

Now THR did not say precisely when the drilling commenced, but if we assume that it commenced at the beginning of the last week of May, it would seem likely to be completed by last week of June or before.This would allow 5 weeks to drill 25 holes, or 5 holes per week. From experience, this would make sense. So by the end of this week we would have completed 10 holes and have some sort of feeling about the rocks we were testing. None of these would have been assayed at that point,but the supervising geo would have run his scintilometer over the cuttings laid out beside the drill hole site, and he would be aware of any significant increases in the radioactive nature of the cuttings over the background count.

Hence,allowing for a "minimum level" of insider trading from the contractors etc, we might see some interesting buying by the end of this week. I would not expect selling as there is still more drilling to be done .Conix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.409M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $6.51K 392.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1379349 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 278180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.