WOW 0.39% $33.30 woolworths group limited

Bunnings loss will be Masters gain, page-14

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Hmmm....In Joondalup, northern Perth suburb Masters and Bunnings are almost next to each other. Separated by a small, short road to Joondalup Drive....and parking areas. I like both, but have to give the nod to Bunnings. Wider choices generally, and slightly better prices. That said...Masters has a couple advantages....their appliance range for example - but recently tried to buy a Sharp fridge online - but it is 'no longer stocked'. But at least they do have a decent online capability....which I've used and is usually good. Shopping in both is usually pleasant enough but Masters has the advantage of some thought in their layout. At the Bunnings....it is a nut-buster to load up many bags of potting mix, fertiliser, etc on their tilted site at the back. It's a torture chamber. Honestly, I hate doing it - stuffed my back there, short-term, a couple times. But Masters is flat and supply big flat trolleys to load up on. But again a slight price differential. Hope Masters does succeed and stays around, but I expect they won't make it.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.