WES 0.60% $74.18 wesfarmers limited

Hi psalty,well so far thats 2 customers that have bought the...

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi psalty,well so far thats 2 customers that have bought the principal range and 1 that has bought the kaboodle product.ie 2 lost sales by bunnings because i would have preferred to deal with bunnings any day compared to masters but the masters floor staff were excellent but the bs between the floor staff and middle process was ridiculous. eg funny a builder bought a masters kitchen he ordered a color of ceaser stone bench but changed the color before order processed ,masters delivered the original color he complained masters said bad luck but he didn't mind that much because he was happy with the original color.
    As posted masters sold 2 ranges,the equivalent to the kaboodle and the principal with a selection of accessories.
    All come flat packs,and relatively easy diy ,imo just makes sense to offer a choice.For example i used the cheaper masters cabinetry in the laundry,its ok but u definitely can tell the difference.
    imo the only reason u would then have to go and spend the extra at an independent kitchen maker is if u wanted the more expensive 2 pack paint finish or wood or required specific measurements.,sry independent cabinet makers.
    Anyway,if its an issue i sure wes uk will react to customer feedback as i have some confidence in wes management.
    one size doesn't fit all,2 sizes probably covers 80 to 90% of market..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$74.18
Change
-0.450(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $84.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$74.50 $74.75 $73.53 $75.00M 1.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2281 $74.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$74.18 1576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.