GDA 0.00% 29.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

burbidge and centenary historic gold

1. 3,267 Posts.
    I dug the two sections below out of the website, their relevant to the quarterly report figure 1 raw results. I am having trouble identifying the exact tenements but when the updated website comes online in the next week or two it should be easier. Looks like there has been lots of gold dug out of the area.Lot's of gold mines and lots of good results and $'s.
    cheers FS.

Centenary

Historically the old Centenary workings produced 3,595 oz of gold with an average grade of 12.9g/t Au. Recent drilling has identified a series of stacked high grade ore shoots returning 3m @ 167.2g/t Au and 4m @ 16.2g/t Au (CGRC002), and 4m @ 34.3g/t Au (CGRC005). The very high grade gold mineralisation remains open down dip and down plunge.

The prospect covers 5 strike km of the prospective Parker Range BIF, the majority of which is still under application. The BIF has previously been drilled on regular 200m spaced sections. Given the history of small ‘foot-print’ deposits in the area, a closer spaced drill programme is required to fully evaluate the extent and dimensions of any additional high grade shoots.

Further follow-up targets include a number of high gold-in-soil anomalies where previous drilling returned 33m @ 1.2g/t Au, including 5m @ 3.5g/t Au (CTR115), and 7m @ 1.8g/t Au (CTR268). The two intersections are positioned on drill sections 200m apart, closer spaced drilling is required to further evaluate the mineralisation.

Burbidge

The Burbidge prospect is located 2km south of the Great Victoria Mine covering a 2.8km strike extent of the Mt Caudan sulphide rich unit. Several wide, but low grade, previously drilled intersections including 18m @ 1.3g/t Au (BUR132) and 18m @ 0.9g/t Au (BUR053) require follow up drill evaluation.

The nearby Burbidge East prospect (lease application), within the massive sulphide Mt Caudan unit, previously returned several significant intersections including 4m @ 8.8g/t Au (BERC046), 3m @ 3.1g/t Au (BERC059), and 5m @ 4.1g/t Au (BERC057). Additional drill evaluation orientated to define the extent and parameters of the identified mineralisation is scheduled to commence upon grant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6940 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.