GDA 0.00% 29.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

burbidge and centenary historic gold, page-2

1. 145 Posts.
    Fatstocks, thank you for that information. I also note that some time back you expressed concern in relation to consolidations but later after you established how it would work(bonus and free oppies) you changed your mind). It appears to me that usually these consolidations with speculative stocks are brought in by Managements so that they can attract more funds by issuing new shares. it alters their starting base for issuing new shares at a discount to market and if after bringing in the consolidation the share price starts to move down, they can still continue to issue more shares each time at a discount to market until they get to say around the same position they are in now and then they start again with another consolidation. I think I have read on this thread that GDA has done this previously. If the reasoning for the current consolidation proposal is only for the purpose of issuing shares at a discount to the current levels then (IMO)I think existing shareholders should strongly oppose it. However, if the consolidation was to occur following good news in relation to the companies prospects then I could see shareholder support increase for the proposal. I am hoping that there will be good news coming before the consolidation otherwise simply bringing in the consolidation by offering so called free oppies bonus shares rings hollow(IMOO). The company needs to convince us that it is worthy of having its proposal approved.

Fatstocks, would appreciate your views as to above and also from Warnie and anyone else if they have an interest in this stock. The above are just my views on the issue.DYOR

cheers
    Actuary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6940 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.