Not only have we discovered them - we've trialed Nitecore before...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Not only have we discovered them - we've trialed Nitecore before -I purchased three flashlights - two worked well - one failed within a month of very little use (lived in a girl's glove box and it was winter so heat wasn't an issue). I'm sorry if I sound pedantic or even snobbish when it comes to gear but some of our guys are tier 1 operators who depend on their stuff in very hostile environments and can't afford the luxury of a backup in their kit (due to space/weight/attire limitations). If 1 out of 3 fail on a bulk buy - I'm not trusting the brand and I'm not recommending it to anyone. Quality control issues do occur with the lesser brands and that's why we prefer the premium products because of reliability. I'm not trying to badmouth Nitecore - I'm just saying that my one broke for no reason. And guarantees are great but again - when you're "in country" and playing in the sandpit, warranties and paperwork don't mean anything. That being said - I gave the other two to my Dad and he's happy with them so from a civvy perspective - not that bad.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.