WAF 0.34% $1.48 west african resources limited

I wouldn't mind a quarter delay in planned production rollout if...

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I wouldn't mind a quarter delay in planned production rollout if it means the difference between let's say 10% and 8%.

Of course nobody has a crystal ball but cashflow will ever increase which means less debt and further price appreciation once the masses cotton on and POG is well over 2k per Oz

the reality is WAF just keep on keeping on. There has been a lot of noise around sovereign risk, terrorist militia, coups, but has it stopped anything? The candid forecasts are reality and so is the execution...they keep executing.

The world is starting to catch on that the financial system has some very big cracks and if the Fed keeps doing what they're doing those cracks will rip open. Long term the number of banks will keep Dwindling until the Fed gets their CBDC over the line.

before that time has come, countries will keep buying gold at a rapid pace, Govts will also keep inflation high with mass fiat printing and it'll keep breaking.

Whilst rates remain high that will restrict explorers from production which will weed out quality companies. The woke climate crowd will attempt to persuade Govt to restrict permitting which will further constrict supply. A super cycle is upon us, it's only a matter of time.

Gold equities are tied up with the rest of the market (the baby with the bath water) that doesn't know which way to go... When that finally separates it will be an acute upside swing.

WAF ticks closer to bringing another mine online and becoming a mid tier...then it's gonna be a sweet spot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
-0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.48 $2.839M 1.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1140 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 18015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.48
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.48 574118
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.