PLS 0.00% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

thnx @hoots , certainly helped me understand more of what...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    thnx @hoots , certainly helped me understand more of what "shorters"are all about, .... i guess its what you might call, "reverse investing" through manipulation"...... i dont know how high the "fees"for the borrowing are, but suspect that is on a "sliding scale" ie- the more u borrow the more u pay ? ....risky in my veiw, as id consider just trying to buy the lows and sell the highs, thru following what these "manipulators"are creating. i know easier said than done. They must borrow alot of shares to be able to have the influence they are looking for..... in the millions? Anyway, ORE March sales of $32mil will be easily matched by PLS once we are up and running and if OREs forecated share price is $5.20 --$5.70 , then i see PLSs share price at least in the $3 -$3.50 range with the anticipated 4mtpa and of course much higher if we go to 6 or 8 mtpa as we know we have the reserves to do so, Indeed with the recent "Tech Grade"news, and the "just around the corner"FUNDING sorted, its a very exciting time to be invested in PLS, .......... GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.