TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

burnakura cash flow 3rd q, page-9

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Thanks Harlee - appreciate that you appreciate my postings. I have followed your EXT postings for a long while and see that you are one of the more rational contributors. I was actually an Extract holder very early on but have long sold out. I also dislike the way some contributors try an get their message across, particularly if it gets personal

I am not sure it is wise to open up personal dialogue - I wouldn't put my personal email or other contact details on this site. I am happy to try and answer any of your queries though.

My reseach strategies are probably no different to yours. I like to talk to TTRs management and attend AGMs (talking to people at AGMs and establishing contacts provides a wealth of information). TTRs management are very open and will answer questions if they can. They are very careful with what is said to stay within disclosure rules. They are as ethical and conservative as any public comapny I have known. Can you remember the last time a mining comany use the adjective "modest" to describe a mining venture. Read TTRs last Tuesdays ASX announcement on RAV8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.