TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

burnakura sold, page-15

1. 1,017 Posts.
    It really is a matter of beauty being in the eye of the beholder in not only just matters of the heart but business opportunities as well.

An incredible take on the ongoing Burnakura saga from the perspective of opportunity from the well-honed investment/mining skills of none other than Bob Moriarty.

To quote just a few sentences:

"As a matter of fact, he (Brent Butler) found a deal for ATW that happens to be one of the best deals I've seen in the last few years. It ranks with discovering NovaGold at $.55, Pediment at $.75 and Southern Arc at $.35. It's unbelievable but to understand it, you need to understand how Australia works."

And how about this one:

"Burnakura is the best deal I've seen since the Indians got $24 worth of beads for Manhattan. There is nothing wrong with the project that good management can't resolve.
    (Well maybe a bit over the top)lol.

For the full article the link is here:
    http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/moriarty111907.html

A fantastic read and it just drives home to me how much potential there is in the market to make heaps of wealth if one takes the time to study,investigate,and question.

P.S.
    Idioms spring eternal as well:

1.One man's meat is another man's poison.
    2.There are two sides to every story.
    3.(aforementioned)Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And by by the way I concur with Bob over Customs control here in Australia.
    Absolutely rude and a joke.
    The fly spray in the face on touchdown no longer with us but the bureaucratic arrogance and xenophobia as strong as ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.