Burney must resign, page-5

1. 12,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3178
    The architects of the voice are city dwelling left wing lawyers and elites. No one within the voice, or its backers will resign. They are now the new victims. No one understood them and they tried hard etc. The problem is that they failed a basic test. You need to listen to the people and not stick your head in the sand and try to force people to group think. I am afraid the left often repeat the same mistake. If they don’t get what they want, there tends to be a leaning towards threats, name calling, bullying and worse. That just divides people further. It’s funny how the so called progressives, tend to be borderline fascist when it comes down to the wire. The silent majority are over this style of coercion. A white guy Calling Mundine a racist is beyond insane. That is a dislocation from reality if ever I’ve seen it. Woke, cancel culture, racism at every turn, bullying, activism, shaming, guilt, identity politics is sick. People are over it. Albo didn’t even read the document, but told everyone he was going to implement it in full. The guy is either an idiot or a liar. It’s this lack of trust and detail that bought down the voice. It was badly handled.
    Perhaps the govt can now get on and do its job. Find out the true problems, fix the exisiting issues, audit the system, get rid of the corruption, streamline the process so more money and resources gets on the ground. I think Jacinta needs to keep going after the govt to make them more accountable. Rather than creating a whole new level of cost and politics, fix the current mess instead. Albo, get your sh$t together mate or you can cut lawns around Parliament House.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.