STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

burning cash, page-8

1. 3,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi agpilot,

With my dealings with management I've found them to be aloof, tardy in repsonses and cold when they did finally respond. They also did not offer a suitable explaination why they didn't hold many of thier own shares. In contrast very recently I have found a brilliant Microcap company through a friend and management responded within 1 hour of my email, I was put on the media mailing list the same day and will be meeting them in March with an analyst from a major stocking broking firm. I have the capacity to take a 20% stake but will most likely take a 5% stake. The management of ICP were aware I had the capacity to be a cornerstone shareholder but that didn't really seem to interest them, guess I wasn't sophisticated enough. My first test with management is write them a letter or email them a list of questions as a prospective investor and 1) See how long they take to respond if at all 2) Gauge how good the response is i.e answering your questions 3) See how friendly/ interested they are in you becomng an investor. Simple test but very effective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.