GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

BURNING CASH, page-74

1. 14,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8553
    ...and what happens in the more likely scenario where demand increases exponentially and prices rise?
    You know, since all indicators point to this being the far more likely unfolding story over the next few years...?
    The 90-something gigafactories opening over the next decade, Tesla selling whatever they can produce, battery pack and EV costs continually dropping, hundreds of billions of committed $$, the likes of VW group going “all-in” on EVs, etc etc.

You ponder a scenario that has little chance of eventuating... sure, one should ponder all possibilities, but most left that scenario behind long ago - as something that is so unlikely given the mountain of evidence that is building against it.

In a few years when SDV is producing and we are chipping away at JB, do you really believe there is a reasonable chance of low demand and unhealthy profit margins? That would be blatantly ignoring that mountain of support for the alternative scenario... I don’t think I’m alone when I say that it makes no sense to be so glass-half-empty... are you really ..? If so, what supports that view?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.