Thanks I like listening to traditional Tibetan and chinese music...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Thanks I like listening to traditional Tibetan and chinese music which I can listen to with YouTube but I don't know how I could setup this through my phone and then go out and buy a small speaker to listen to this connected to my phone. I think if I buy cds all the time it is going to get expensive as these cds are about 25 to 30 each and I would like to buy slot of them so I think I might try and purchase a cheap speaker from JB hi Fi to hook up to my phone . 1 I have just bought an Alcatel phone from Woolworths and I am on a 30.00 unlimited plan from tls so do you think that this plan would allow me to download a music app and then play music through my phone via a speaker. And then if I got onto one of the conventional sites like Spotify do they have tai chi and traditional Chinese music on their service or is it all mainstream western music . And how much per month would I have to pay to access this and how much would a small to medium speaker cost and where would I buy one thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.