DDT 0.00% 0.3¢ datadot technology limited

Wow, I'm weak am I??? What a foolish thing to say. So, you're in...

1. 2,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Wow, I'm weak am I??? What a foolish thing to say. So, you're in essence referring to a stop loss as weak? How long have you been investing? Do you sink with all ships you get aboard?

Perhaps I have a limited understanding of this company due to the lack of transparency around it. Regardless of your belief, the wider market believe deals are something of significance and would like to be privy to them, there has been significant investment in abroad since the end of last year, we are now in August, and what do we have to show for it? nobody knows... I don't expect news about them working hard, I expect a revenue generating company to provide some sort of guidance that they are on track to reaching the projected revenue targets or, something like Datadot are please to announce that they have landed a contract with this car manufacturer or that fashion label, or the other computer company. Or simply just something.......

This might come across as another one of those "lack of understanding" things but when have the ASX ever judged a company on $$$ performance?? Isn't that up to the market? the buyers and sellers?
    Anyway since you mentioned $$$ performance, lets talk about tangible $$$ performance - If I kept my money in DDT I would still be down 20-30%.. As it turned out, I got into a lithium coy the next day and made my lost money back within a couple of weeks (with a little cream on top).
    Unlike others (who knows, maybe you), I don't get investment advice from posters on HC. Its nice get an idea of what holders are feeling about a company but my decision was formed through looking at other opportunities, the significant dumps, the lack of transparency/announcements which inevitably leads to a bearish market sentiment, oh and the lack of response on a simple query. To each, their own.

I thank you for your opinion/rating of my position - having not known anything about my trading/investment strategy and forming your opinion on the fact that I told a douchebag to buggar off but coincidentally got out soon after - I would suggest your opinion is narrow minded and your point is moot.

At the end of the day, it was my money in play - you can talk all you want, believe what you want, and put your coin wherever you want but I'll move MY MONEY as I please. Having said all that, I'll let you guess where you get to stick your humbling opinion..

Good luck with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.632M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 18146982 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6777194 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.