VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

"Unless you had some inside knowledge, than there is no way you...

1. 356 Posts.
    "Unless you had some inside knowledge, than there is no way you could have predicted this."

Quite a few HAD inside knowledge AND COULD have predicted this ,as I kept pointing out adnauseum for a while...]

Read back my past posts where I kept continually and almost alone been asking the Q's.. why is someone oflaoding huge parcels sub 20c (and sub 40c)(and sub 30 cents previously) IF all the things management have been saying was true ?

Its the same old story ... the market is never wrong.
    I started asking Q's way back once the price fell below the 40c palcement,at that time the dow was making triple digit gains , our market was going up on a daily basis, Gold was near $1000oz YET this was still going down while everything else was going up.

I was getting continually stopped out on 2c drops (to much criticsm for no forward looking) and kept buying back in on all the forward projections and assurances from the company.

All in all the VRE experience cost me $2564.85 ..my last purchase was 16.5 and got stopped out at 16 once the price fell back from 20 AGAIN when it should have been going up.

So a cheap lesson for which I am grateful.
    One of the 1st lessons I ever learnt was .... when a stock is falling and being sold of against the general market and sector trend BEWARE ... insiders are selling and eventually the news will come out to the general public when you'll find the reason why.

I hope some good comes out of this for those still holding

Jes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.