VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

What a load of nonsense.Obviously you haven't read my past...

1. 356 Posts.
    What a load of nonsense.
    Obviously you haven't read my past posts.
    I never professed of being an expert.
    In fact I often flouted my ignorance and kept pointing out that I am a 1st year trader and know nothing about the finer intricasies and manipulation of the stockmarket.
    Hence my continual harpings of why the price was going down ??

And I am not in your ..or for that fact.. most other traders league when it comes to finances, so have never been able to buy 50k or 100k or 200k lots.

Just like my name sake my 1st trade is always a small "feeler" trade to test the waters so to speak.
    He always bought a small parcel, in my case 10k lots and then would add similar amounts up to 5 times ONLY IF THE STOCK was going UP .. not down.

So never at any stage did I ever get the opportunity to buy a 2nd lot since this never went up sufficiently to establish an uptrend...so I was continually stopped out in 2-3 cent falls for a small loss.

The only crime I commited was to go fishing in the hope that this would eventually establish an uptrend.

JL would be appauled and turn in his grave.
    He never ever did that .

At least I followed most of my trading rules (ie stop loses) and wasn't as sevearly punished as I deserved.

The surprising thing is that I am actually well in front in this choppy and nervous market thanks to the oil sector where I have bought over 50k parcel of one stock ..in RISING increments on a stock that is going in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.