TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Gents did a little discovery tour on the historical Burra...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Gents did a little discovery tour on the historical Burra Monster and Princess Royal Copper Mines located close (in geological setting terms) from the current drilling with Princess Royal drilling within spitting distance of the old mine. No one to date has found the “supply source” of the mineralisation for these two historical Copper Mines. Geoscience Australia a federal gov subsidiary it’s geological arm believes that there are more discoveries of the main source of mineralisation to be found in the G2 corridor that hosts Burra Monster Mine that in the mid 1800’s at one stage supplied one third of global copper to the Indian smelters. It then continued to supply SA with 89% of its Copper and 5% of the worlds copper production for 15 years. It started out as an underground mines and produced 50,000 tonnes of Copper by hand held rock mining underground from 1845-1877. It re opened in 1971 and produced another 24,000 tonnes and closed due to low copper prices. The Princess Royal Copper Mine near the Burra mine produced 476 tonnes of copper and because of low Copper prices received only 6,500 pounds for 476 tonnes of Copper 13.65 pounds ($A24 per tonne total or $A11,424 in total for the 476 tonnes. Today that same 476 tonnes is worth $A3.28 million. Not being profitable at the time that mine closed. The point I was making is that the source of these Copper Mines is yet to be found. However, with the MT geophysical surveys done by the Geoscience Australia (Gov owned) and a budget of $A115 m selected Ausmex 7,000 sq klms ground as the best target for another Olympic Dam. That’s why they have funded the entire exploration and carried out all the magnetotellurical electrical deep surveys at no cost to Ausmex. The Ausmex ASX Announcement today includes a report by prominent Australia PHd, Geophysicist Professor Ken Collerson onsidered a worl leading expert on these types of geology, who has been following the program with the Adelaide University and Geoscience Australia, in conjunction with another Federal Gov agency AusLamp Australia. The report details how the assay results so far in the ore collar ie: ( the drilling before the diamond core drill rig starts to Extend the hole another 250m to 500m). The results from the first 250m drilling is intersecting minerals that are indicating a large mineralised body below and are similar to those discovered in the original Olympic Dam discovery. Also consider this is only 1 of 6 targets identified being drilled and the. Inductive zone is 14klms wide and 7 klms long. What else does a punter want. I think it’s just a matter of time. The source is close to the Burra and Princess Royal Copper Mines. ausmex owns 100% of 95% of the 7,000 sq miles and 90% of the other 5% of the 7,000 sq klms where the source is expected to be located. Don’t take my word for it. Read the report. I’m a punter like everyone else. This smells hot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.