BRU 0.00% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

I have no idea if this report is worth subscribing to just found...

1. 46,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8833
    I have no idea if this report is worth subscribing to just found the article on topic.

January 1st, 2014

It's no secret there's wide-reaching hatred for the oil-tapping procedure known as hydraulic fracturing...

If you've never heard of it, you're in the minority, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't read on and learn about a mistake countless investors are making on a daily basis.

What I have to tell you today isn't something you've heard on NPR... or seen on CNN... or learned about from a co-worker.

And it's certainly not something you'll read about in TIME magazine.

In short, holding hydraulic fracturing companies at arm's length because you think they're destroying our environment is absolutely silly.

And there are two reasons for this.

1) You're wrong... and 2) You're losing out on tens of thousands in potential market gains.

That may seem blunt, and it is... but after talking with friends, colleagues, investors, and neighbors, I'm absolutely floored by the amount of folks who shun fracturing companies.

So, I decided I had no choice but to write up a special report on the matter. In this expose, I'll tell you why fracturing isn't nearly as bad as folks think it is... as well as how to rake in potential gains that you won't make anywhere else in the market.

Considering that the U.S. consumes nearly one-quarter of the entire world's oil production – more than 19 million barrels per day at current rates – any chance we have to boost our domestic energy production simply cannot be taken lightly.

http://www.energyandcapital.com/aqx_p/28050?gclid=CILGto2O3rsCFQhgpQodbTAA7w

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.