PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

No hard feelings at all, I’m like the rest of you trying to make...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    No hard feelings at all, I’m like the rest of you trying to make money in a volatile market. As I've stated before I like this company just as much as the rest of you however markets right across the board are taking major percentage swings mostly negative, so we could do our dough if we are not careful.

I got this report from a mate who is a senior broker this morning.

*DJ ISDA Asia-Pacific Director:Can't Rule Out Asia Credit Event

(MORE TO FOLLOW) Dow Jones Newswires
    October 15, 2008 19:36 ET (23:36 GMT)
    *DJ ISDA Director: Increased Risk Of Major Asia Name Defaulting

(MORE TO FOLLOW) Dow Jones Newswires
    October 15, 2008 19:37 ET (23:37 GMT)
    DJ ISDA Director: Increased Risk Of Major Asia Name Defaulting

SYDNEY (Dow Jones)--International Swaps and Derivatives Association Inc. Asia-Pacific
    Regional Director Keith Noyes said Thursday that the possibility has increased that an
    Asian entity could default on debt.
    "The possibility of a significant Asian name defaulting has increased," Noyes
    said at an ISDA regional conference.
    "We can't rule out that possibility" of an Asia credit event, he said.
    A credit event is where a borrower fails to pay interest payments on its debt, defaults
    on its debt or restructures debt. Such an event triggers payouts on credit default swaps.

There are a couple of things to look for can PNA hold 30c (IMO it will come under pressure again but support is huge around this mark), will Copper hold $2 and any bad news to come from our major trading partners in Asia? That’s purely for a long term view. We could all smell a bounce early this week specially with Governments spending time over the weekend working on various strategies that helped or gave the markets a reason for a bounce so that was a reasonable assumption but even I did not think PNA would bounce to 48c.

To answer your question I originally said that the stock may get to 25c as it bounced around the 25c to 35c mark for the best part of 12-15 months before its run to $1.25, however the key indicators for me remain external factors which control all these quality companies at present. The September qtr report will also be critical to the markets view on PNA.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.