ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

bus-ex article on gme from today, page-3

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Dingdong, a great find!

IMO political considerations are now to the fore.

"At the moment we are working with the regulatory bodies in Greenland and Denmark to identify the most appropriate implementation model for all stakeholders,” says Rod McIllree. “Three main modules are required to produce the REEs and uranium: the first is the mineral concentration process which occurs immediately adjacent to the ore body."
    (with my capitals, for emphasis),
    "the second, an intermediate refining step WILL PROBABLY ALSO BE DONE IN GREENLAND though we are still considering the economic implications of that."

It now looks to me like GME is under real pressure to reverse this decision made many months ago, i.e. To locate the refinery outside Greenland.
    Clearly, the Company had identified superior economics for an offshore refinery at that time.
    IMO the Greenland Gov't is now making a pitch to secure the whole vertically intergrated processing package, from ROM ore to finished products, on Greenland soil. It may even be non-negotiable.

and: (with my capitals, for emphasis),
    "By then GME will have firmed up its implementation strategy, WITH PARTNERS THE GOVERNMENT CAN ACCEPT and thereby assure total downstream security of the product...."

With all this going on, I for one, am not surprised that we are not getting news releases at the moment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $6.562K 297.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 427254 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.