CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I was thinking, we are going to have another round of fires this...

1. 102 Posts.
    I was thinking, we are going to have another round of fires this year in Victoria, and its going to be just as bad if not worse. The problem with the worse is that the power lines could get damaged, I remember last year it was a very close call, Victoria was close to losing power because of fires. I am wondering weather CFU could target a lot of the SME's as use their BlueGen units as a type of power supply back up as well. Since they only need gas, this would stop a lot of businesses going under. It is also possible that such units could drive required power sources of critical services such as mobile transmission stations so fire victims will always have quality of service.

On top of this a lot of shop owners that require refrigeration such as milk bars could have these units, so when power blackouts happen though the summer they are not going to lose thousands in stock such as a fridge filled with ice cream. Last year the milk bar owner up the road told us he lost thousands when power was cut.

And speaking of power cuts, for what ever reason, bush fires or lack of power, BlueGen could be also looked upon as a power backup source, Maybe we can coin the phrase BlueGen DR (for bluegen disaster recovery)

Solar and wind can't provide such a service, as DR requires constant power, both soloar and wind are not constant. Well, just a few ideas to expand CFU's scope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.